It is imperative to know your competition. Do you really know your competitors?
- Who are they?
- What makes them a competitor?
- How are their products/services similar?
- What are your advantages/ Disadvantages?
- How should you position your products in the marketplace?
- How do your competitors advertise?
- Are your competitors local, National or Global?
- Do your competitors view you as a competitor?
- How do they act?
- Will they respond if you change strategy?
- Will you respond if they change strategy? Why?
- Who is the industry leader?
- What do they do well?
- What makes them vulnerable?
- Are there some best practices you can learn from them?”
I had the good fortune to work with Jason for close to 10 years. Working with him was always a pleasure. His insights were unique, smart, creative and always helped us improve! Jason isn’t afraid to address the hard issues but he does it in a productive way. I think the harder it is, the more he enjoys it. He is truly an asset to any organization.
Fantastic consulting service! Jason takes the time to clearly assess multiple facets of your business. He works with your company to develop a strategy that addresses both the current needs of the organization and the long term goals. He has a great deal of industry experience to apply to different scenarios to ensure a maximum return on your investment.
Working with Jason allowed me to take a step back from my traditional work trajectory and reevaluate what is important to me. With his help, I was able to re-tool my business by strengthening my core values and focus on the parts of the business that were most profitable.
Jason has phenomenal business acumen and is an excellent resource. Confident and easy to work with. We would highly recommend working with Rare Strategies.
Jason’s direct and honest approach allows him to evaluate complex business problems and recommend simple solutions that create results aimed at significantly moving the needle.